Figaroll is a universal ventilating dry ridge and hip system suitable for ventilating most concrete and clay ridge/hip tiles.
- One seal for 1/2 round, universal and angle ridge tiles.
- One seal for concrete 1/3 round and uni-angle hips
- Quick and easy to install, no special tools required
- Lightweight, safe and easy to handle
- Vapour permeable
- Water and wind resistant
- Self-adhesive butyl strip provides a permanently strong bond
- No mortar required
- UV stable
- No harmful effects on surrounding materials and components
- Highly resistant to mould growth and fungal attack
- Highly durable, with a service life similar to roof structure and finishes
- Ventilates to BS 5250
- Complies with BS 5534 for mechanical fixing
- Manufactured to DIN 4108/3
- Suits most clay and concrete ridge and hip tiles, including capped clay angle tiles.
- Suits most slate and tile profiles
- Can be used with pitches as low as 15º and as high as 45º
- Installation temperature +5ºC to +40ºC
- Can resist temperatures as low as -20ºC and as high as +80ºC