Wakaflex is the professional choice for flashing abutments, chimneys, walls and other rising structures. It’s highly durable, flexible and UV resistant.
Wakaflex is designed to replace lead flashing in all its traditional applications and dresses down to any roofing material in a smooth seamless finish.
Wakaflex can be installed in full 5 metre lengths. It is non-toxic and lightweight, and can be installed up to 50% quicker than lead.
- Made from Polyisobuthylene rubber
- Internal aluminium mesh – providing rigidity and a lasting memory when dressed to roof surface
- 2 self-adhesive butyl strips
- Chemically bonds to itself to create watertight seal
- Can be used as part of a BAL 29 system
- Three dimensional stretch: 50% in length and 15% in width
- Complies with:
- AS/NZS 4020:2005 ‘Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water’
- AS/NZS 2904:1995 ‘Damp Proof Courses and Flashing’
- 10 year warranty
Best For: New build applications such as abutments, step-flashing, chimneys and Dutch Gables.